Thursday, April 16, 2015

Iz u Ridin'

This morning I was driving my lil cousins to school and they were in the backseat vibin' hard to my brother Drique London's new music... And I was smiling because I remember being 12 and 13 hyped listening to my cousins music.... 

Music is heavy in my family but it seems like every time it's about to take off, it never does ... Something happens. 

My mother has been on my mind heavy, graduation from barber school is approaching, life is happening and usually when I would get anxiety from it, I smiled and turned my brother up louder!! Cuz I know that I'm on the right path and if my mother was her she'll be proud of all of her kids, all of her nieces and nephews ... That's facts. 

Moral: Do the best you can and what motivates you to keep going , never forget that. 

#AndThatsThat

No comments:

Post a Comment